Sunday 4 November 2007

Muddy Basin Ramblers CD Release Party

Taiwan's David Chen and the Muddy Basin Ramblers held their CD release party on Saturday November third at the Huashan Cultural Park in Taipei. I am happy I made it, as it was a completely enjoyable evening. The music was really well done and it is hard for me to imagine anyone who wouldn't enjoy listening to the live performance. Things were done in a really friendly, low key style and it just made for an enjoyable evening of jug band music and great socializing. Thanks to Michael Turton for letting me (and many others, I am sure) know about the show through his blog.

Here are some shots from the night:
*please click on the photos to be taken to a larger, better quality image.

The Band


David Chen

Tim Hogan



Will "Slim" Thelin



Connor Prunty



Sandy Murray






TC Lin






3 comments:

cfimages said...

Good to see you again on Saturday. Great pics, as always. And nice to see you have a new blog.

Mark said...

I was there, too. Did we meet?

Darren M said...

Hi Mark. Yes, we met; I was the guy with the camera who wasn't Craig Ferguson. If you look at Michael Turton's photos from the event, you can see a photo of me. Maybe you will recognize me? Cheers